ABOUT AL SHIRAWI FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS
Al Shirawi Fire Fighting Systems is designed to offer effective maintenance solutions to ensure functionality by integrating mastered expertise and world class technology. Being an integrated solution provider, we are a single source supplier in the provision of life safety and asset integrity solutions in the region. We thrive to becoming the industry leader for providing “long term sustainable” fire suppression systems in some of the harshest environments imaginable. Our well experienced technical teams carry out maintenance works in highly restricted, secured & sensitive areas. The constant desire to create better fire protection solutions led to the development of Al Shirawi Fire Fighting Systems and we strive to be ‘trusted & reliable firefighting suppliers & service providers’ in the country.
Al Shirawi Fire Fighting Systems provides Supply, Installation and Maintenance Solutions for Residences, Retail, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Industrial, Mixed Use Community, Government Sectors, Infrastructure and Corporate Clients. The services we offer are designed to deliver efficient fire fighting solutions combined with continuous improvement for our customers. Al Shirawi Fire Fighting Systems’s bespoke approach will combine expertise with your aspirations.
Fire protection services requires a world class engineering approach whether we are dealing with a small room or a highrise complex facility. Our practical experience and knowledge will guide us to prepare a tailor-made proposal based on your Fire Protection requirements considering also the operational and financial aspect of the project
Additional, Al Shirawi Fire Fighting Systems provides services such as inspection and repair to ensure that your fire protection fixtures, including Fire Extinguishers and Emergency lights, are in full working order. Our experienced team knows how to assess your system, test and repair it in order to bring in compliance with the local laws and regulations. An immediate and detailed report will be submitted to you in case any part of our system is not in compliance.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Planned to achieve Zero Accident goal on all Client sites
- Workforce 100% compliant with essential safety and personal protective equipment
- Planned assessment and monitoring of sub-contractors including legal documentation, method statements and physical inspections
- Regular training for all workers and staff including induction programmes, toolbox talks and H&S norms
- Constant Liaison with authorities to stay abreast on latest updates related to H&S
- Equal opportunity employer
- Own our recruitment company based in Mumbai, India ensuring integrity and fast processing of candidates
- 5 stage selection and recruitment procedure
- Global recruitment network (USA, Russia, Europe and Asia)
- Extensive human development and training programmes
- Full fledged call center division
- 24X7 call handling
- Well trained multilingual agents
- Provide a feature-rich, high-quality VoIP softphone solution across locations, platforms, and devices enabled for handling calls
- Call aging report
- Customer feedback and retention
- Dedicated team of quality professional, engineers, and statisticians support the Quality Assurance Department
HOW WE WORK
WORKFORCE AND TRAINING
Al Shirawi Fire Fighting Systems deploys a highly trained multiskilled workforce that due to its productivity and proficiency, yields significant savings for customers. The company is committed to the development of its staff at all levels within the organization. Al Shirawi Fire Fighting Systems perceives that training is not an isolated event; rather it is a continuous development process lasting the length of each employee’s service within the company.
- Contribute towards our corporate objective of delivering a high-impact, low-costexemplary service
- Implement robust and sustainable solutions derived from global best practices
- Achieve a real service differentiation to encourage higher occupancy rates, economies of scale, and premium service charges for our customers
- Deliver a hassle-free, consistently high-standard service across all assigned functions
- Share our knowledge and expertise and be your partner for change
OUR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
Operating with excellence is not simply about doing things better. It is about having the right systems in place that enable outstanding performance and commitment to high standards. It is about achieving continuous improvements that leverage the collective capabilities and knowledge of the employees and channel their efforts towards value driven service and solutions, based on our clients’ needs and wants.
Operational excellence is our unending journey and not our destination. We believe in developing and empowering our people to take initiative and become advisors to our clients; this way we ensure we are in a long-term partnership driven by higher values that keep you in a safe and comfortable environment.
OUR VALUES • OUR ACTIONS • OUR COMMITMENT
At Al Shirawi Fire Fighting Systems, sustainability means managing our businesses responsibly and sensitively, and ensuring we include social, economic and environmental factors in the decisions we make to ensure long-term business success.
We believe it is our duty to our customers, investors and employees to foster an ethical, responsible and sustainable corporate philosophy. Our goal is to be one of the world’s leading brands in corporate sustainability.
Sustainability is part of our culture and integral to our business. We have made sustainability a key component of our strategy.
- Controlled Carbon emission
- Intelligent infrastructure management solutions
- Water management techniques
- Energy savings
Sustainability is the thread that binds us, and it is the commitment to this principle that drives our actions and contributes our best efforts to our business, society and the environment.
About the Group
Oasis Investment Company LLC (OIC), the holding company of the Al Shirawi Group of Companies, was founded in Dubai in 1971, by two visionary leaders – Abdulla Al Shirawi and Mohan Valrani. From its humble beginnings as a trading and contracting company, the Group has grown into one of the largest private business conglomerates in the UAE. The reigns have now been successfully passed on to the second generation of leaders.
Today, the Al Shirawi Group has more than 34 companies in diverse business sectors. Each company is an independent profit centre, able to draw on the unrivalled in-house resources and technical expertise of the Group’s complementary businesses for its success. With an annual turnover of USD 1 Billion, Al Shirawi has earned its place as a global player.